Welcome To Skye Asphalt
At Skye Asphalt, it’s our goal to be your first choice when you need a reliable contractor for asphalt sealcoating and paving projects in Plano, TX. We have worked on a range of projects throughout the area, from shopping center parking lots and residential driveways to municipal roadways. We’re ready to deliver professional, prompt services that are completed on budget and on time. We exclusively offer Asphalt Paving in Plano TX, Call us for a free estimate
We know that all asphalt paving jobs are unique, and that is why we offer no-obligation quotes. Our estimate processes help us provide excellent service while making project planning that much easier. We’re here not just to meet your expectations, but to exceed them. With our attention to detail, your paved surfaces will be ready to use as soon as we’re finished. We offer a range of asphalt paving services, such as:
- Asphalt resurfacing
- New paving
- Pothole repair
- Asphalt repair
If you’re in need of any of these services, our experienced, trained team members will be glad to help. We only use materials that meet the most stringent specifications, and we’ll arrive at your site with everything we need to get the job done. If you have any questions about our services, or if you’d like to request a free quote, call us at Skye Asphalt today.
Parking Lot Maintenance
At Skye Asphalt, our routine maintenance services can help you save money. We specialize in sealcoating, asphalt parking lot repair, asphalt patching, striping, and crack sealing to help secure your investment and keep it looking great. Call us for services such as:
- Parking lot resurfacing and repairs. Surface failure is a common issue in Plano’s parking lots. We’ll mill away the topmost layer of asphalt and replace it with fresh, undamaged materials. If deeper failures are detected, we’ll mill the area down to its base, re-compact it, and install new asphalt.
- Parking lot reconfiguration. Have you purchased a new property that needs an overhaul? We can help! With years of experience and hundreds of parking lot installations under our belts, we can get any project done on time and within your budget.
Whether you’re repaving a small lot or a large one, we’re ready to do the job. Call today for more information or to request a quote.
Our sealcoating services will extend the lifespan of any asphalt surface. Asphalt replacement is a costly process, while sealcoating offers a more cost-effective solution. With our help, you can put off replacing your driveway or parking lot until it’s necessary.
As asphalt weathers, it deteriorates, dries out, and becomes brittle. This occurs naturally due to its exposure to the elements and to traffic, of which there’s plenty here in Plano.
Sealcoating replenishes the asphalt’s surface with protective agents, keeping the uppermost layer in place and preventing deterioration. The process protects the asphalt from oil and gas leaks, as well as other problems that may cause damage. It also keeps surfaces very moisture-resistant, imparting a rich, deep color that will enhance the appearance of any property. We recommend having your parking lot or driveway sealcoated every two or three years, depending on traffic, wear and tear, and other factors. At Skye Asphalt, we offer maintenance programs to help keep your surfaces looking pristine for years to come. Call today for more details
Our service includes both Asphalt and concrete paving.
We are a full-service Asphalt paving and Sealcoating company in Plano,TX!
We do Asphalt from the Gravel up & Overlays.
The most cost-effective way to Protect and Beautify your Asphalt.
Saw cut and replace badly cracked areas.
Filling Cracks is the First Defense against Moisture and water.
Give your Asphalt the strength it needs to Last.
Give your Lot that Precision look.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re hiring a paving company for the first time, you likely have a few questions about the process. Here, we’ll answer a few frequently asked questions about our asphalt paving services.
- Will asphalt meet my paving requirements? The condition of a driveway or parking lot says a lot about its owners. A damage-free, well-paved surface shows that you’re concerned about appearances and others’ safety. Asphalt is a reliable, durable paving material that provides performance equal to or better than some costlier options.
- How long will a paved driveway or parking lot last? When a surface is properly installed with good products, you can expect it to last 30 years or more. With effective maintenance, some projects may last up to 50 years.
- Is it possible to repair my existing surface? Asphalt is one of the easiest paving surfaces to repair. Consult one of our experts today to discuss your repair options.
- How can I maintain a newly paved surface to keep it looking great? There are a few things our customers can do to maintain their driveways and parking lots. Treating gas and oil spills, keeping weeds under control, filling cracks, and calling us for periodic sealcoating will extend the life of your asphalt surface.
- How thick should the pavement be? The thickness of asphalt pavement has a big impact on the surface’s structural integrity. With that in mind, anything thicker than three inches is too much for a home’s driveway. Anything thinner than three inches will decrease the surface’s lifespan, unless it’s an overlay on an existing asphalt driveway.
We understand that our customers have options when it comes to paving surfaces, and we’re glad that you’ve put your trust in us. Call the pros at Skye Asphalt today with any concerns or questions.
Our Services Make a Difference
Skye Asphalt provides detailed, yet simple asphalt solutions for commercial and residential properties. Our sales and installation teams will work with you to understand and fulfill your needs. The process begins when we visit your site to assess its surfaces.
Though in-person consultations are best, we understand that it’s not always possible for busy customers. We’ll plan the specifics of our services around your schedule, your concerns, and your requirements. Contact us online or by phone today to request a no-obligation consultation with a Plano asphalt paving expert.