Concrete repair in Plano is a high demand job for paving contractors because of following factors:
- Extreme hot weather
- More commercial establishments in the city of Plano
Residential ▪ Industrial ▪ Commercial
Replacement or new installation.
- Curbs & Gutters
- Porches & Steps
- Concrete Slabs & Patios
- Interior Floors (i.e., warehouse, garage, etc.)
- Handicapped Access Ramps
- Cracked Foundations
- Dumpster Pads
Uneven and damaged concrete can create dangerous tripping hazards. Heaving and cracked concrete can be caused by water, environmental damage, chemicals, poor workmanship and design failure. We can provide safer concrete surfaces with our high-quality concrete repairs.
Arrow Concrete & Asphalt Specialties has the personnel, the equipment and the expertise to handle any job. We can make the improvements you need in a timely fashion and we always take care to do so with a minimum of disruption to both tenants and customers.
Standard Types of Jobs:
- New Concrete Installation
- Crack & Joint Sealing
- Spall Repairs (spall = chipped or crumbled)
- Concrete Sealing
- Decorative Concrete (Stamped & Stained)
- Grinding Uneven Sidewalks (to reduce trip hazards)
- Mud Jacking / Mud Pumping to Level Heaving Concrete Slabs & Sidewalks
- ADA Compliant Ramps (to meet required slopes & lengths)
- Reinforced Concrete
- Resurfacing Overlays & Skim Coatings
- Saw Cutting & Core Drilling
Concrete repair is a job for Skye Asphalt in Plano,TX. we have a professional crew who can take care of your concrete damage.
To learn about asphalt vs concrete click here
To learn about our process please visit our home page
Continue reading about Asphalt Sealcoating and Crack Sealing